Blade 2.0 Rowing MachineRegular price £2,159.70
This high end rowing machine from Gym Gear is perfect for commercial gyms, CrossFit Boxes as well as home fitness studios.
Chain driven, this rower has been tested with 1,000,000 pulls from robotic arms without failure. With flywheel settings, you'll be able to choose from a large range of resistance from 1 - 10 to find the perfect level of resistance for your workout.
- Easy to Get On and Off: The 50cm seat height makes it simple to get on and off the rower.
Adjust the amount of drag for any user ability: You are in control of your output and resistance at all times. The amount of work you do is directly calculated by how hard you row. Row harder to go faster, row easier to go slower. The spiral damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel from little drag at Setting 1, to max drag at Setting 10. This is much like rowing with little drag or shallow paddle depth at 1, to max drag with deep paddle depth at 10. You can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design produces a smooth feel and minimises noise.
Smoother, More Comfortable Rowing Experience: The Gym Gear Blade 2.0 Rower’s seat features extra-padded, high-density foam ergonomically designed for maximum comfort while rowing. The uniquely designed fan is designed to utilise air resistance and allows the user to enjoy a smoother, more comfortable rowing experience that maintains momentum immediately from your initial pull. Enjoy a smooth, momentum-building pull with every stroke.
Easily Measure Performance and Progress: The Gym Gear Blade 2.0 Rowers comes with an easy-to-use console display that gets straight to the point. Simply begin pulling and the console will begin tracking Time Rowed, Time/500M, Watts, Pulse (when connected to a heart rate monitor), Meters/Distance, Strokes Per Minute, Calories, and Total Strokes. You can also toggle between 8 other performance measurements to display in large text/graphics in the middle window: average 500m pace, average meters per stroke, max heart rate, calories per hour, force curve, max watt, watt chart, average watt.
Storage and Transport Made Easy: The Gym Gear Blade 2.0 Rowers fold in half taking up less than 50% of the original footprint! The footprint when folded is on 91cm x 50cm when folded. Folding and transporting takes less than 5 seconds as you simply pull the Blade 2.0 Rower’s Pull Pin and then lower the central section to the ground. Lift the rail upwards until it clicks into position (no tools required) – and that’s it! Now that it’s folded, you’re able to roll the Blade 2.0 Rower on 4 wheels out of the way and into storage with just 1 hand.
Durable Construction: The Gym Gear Blade 2.0 Rowers are known for their durability and construction. The 42kg base provides a stable foundation for nearly any user weight. We use metal and steel where others don’t. Our stainless steel chain is designed to last with minimal maintenance required.
- Tracking at all times: Time rowed, Meters, Strokes per Minute, Calories, Watts, 500m pace per stroke, total strokes, heart rate (when connected to a heart rate monitor)
- 9 Displays in large middle window: Total Time, 500m Pace average of workout, Average Meter per stroke, Max Heart Rate, Calories per Hour, Force Curve, Max Watt, Watt Chart per stroke, Average Watt
- Pre-Built Programs: Quick Start, Competition Racing, Interval/Tabata, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Strokes, Target Heart Rate, and more!
Product Weight: 42kg
Boxed Dimensions: L 150cm x W 66cm x H 37cm
Assembled Size:Unfolded Dimensions - L 250cm x W 50cm x H 114cm. Folded Dimensions - L109cm x W50cm x H157.5cm
Storage: Folding mechanism including convenient transport wheels
Flywheel: 1 - 10 Resistance Levels
Connectivity: Compatible with Polar T34 chest strap / most 5kHz Frequency chest straps
Power Requirements: 2 x AA Batteries
Maximum User Weight: 266kg
- 5 Years Frame - Covers all welds and the integrity of the frame
- 2 Years Parts - All parts other than wear items are supplied free of charge in the first 2 years if replacement is required
- 6 Months Wear Items - Wear items include handle bar grip, chain, computer, foot straps and seat
- 1 Year Labour - All parts will be fitted free of charge which require replacement during the first 12 months
- Parts required due to malicious damage or misuse of the rower will be chargeable together with the required labour costs to fit the parts
- Excludes rust on frames and components