Bodyweight Suspension Training Instructor CourseRegular price £1,201.75
Body Weight Suspension Systems are perfect for you to work with the epitome of resistance that’s accessible to us all, your own body weight. With exercises ranging from partial body weight to full body weight, catering for rehabilitation patients & deconditioned individuals to advanced trainers and even athletes, a suspension system should be integral to any training regime.
On-site Training: If you are looking to hold this training at your own location for 5+ people, please contact us for a full quote. Price including VAT, expenses may be added to final costs.
The aim of our Bodyweight Suspension Training Instructor Course is to provide a comprehensive practical overview for fitness professionals of the background, science and application of Bodyweight Suspension System training.
Objectives: By the end of the course attendees should be able to:
- Understand the benefits of Suspension System Training and how this equipment fits into the Functional Training Methodology.
- Understand the safety considerations and how to safely and effectively set up and use Suspension Systems.
- Demonstrate the correct techniques for different upper body, lower body and core Suspension System exercises.
- Progress and regress these exercises using a variety of methods (including external loading, bodyweight angle, swing resistance or stability).
- List the pros and cons of Bodyweight Suspension System in comparison with other training modalities.
Entry Requirements: To qualify for REPs CPD attendees should possess a Level 2 Gym Instructor or Studio Instructor Qualification minimum and a Valid REPs membership. This course is open to fitness enthusiasts not on the Register of Exercise Professionals, but certificates will not include REPs CPD Points.
Assessment: Theory – Completion of theory assessment – 80% pass mark on a multiple-choice questionnaire (32/40)Practical – Competent Demonstration of the exercises and coaching skills (selected upper body exercises, lower body exercise, and core exercise)
Outcomes: 8 REPs CPD Points upon successful completion of the course. 4 CIMSPA awarded on completion.
London: Énergie Fitness Borough,
Moonraker Point, Pocock Street,
London, SE1 0FN
Cardiff: Elympia Fitness, 364 Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff, CF5 5BY
Birmingham: Universal Training Studio
Sheldon House, Sheep Street
Shipston on Stour, Warwickshire
Liverpool: Workout Liverpool, Unit 9
Dunnings Bridge Road, Liverpool, L30 6UU
If you require any further information please contact our sales team at: email@example.com