Primal Strength 20mm Epdm Premium Gym Tile 1m X 0.5m X 20mmRegular price £30.80
- Premium, Industry-Leading EPDM 20mm Gym Tile
- 1 x 0.5m tiles, Premium Grey Fleck
- Sunken Fixers Included Free of Charge
- Bonded corners and edges available
- Available in thicknesses from 20mm to 40mm
- 5-Year Full Commercial Warranty
- Meets UK Fire and Smoke Emission Regulations
- High-Impact, Slip Resistant
The Primal Strength 20mm EPDM Premium 1m x 0.5m Gym Tile is our industry-leading premium gym tile. The tile is made up of two layers; a high-impact 17mm SBR and a 3mm premium EPDM smooth top layer. The tiles are connected using sunken plastic fixers underneath the base of the tile to ensure there is no movement. The result is a stunning gym floor finish.
The tiles come with a light grey fleck and are completed with a black bonded edge tile to ensure there are no trip hazards when finishing your space.
The tile is also available in a 40mm depth.
EPDM rubber (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer rubber) is a high-density synthetic rubber primarily used for high intensity training zones, it is heat resistant, extremely hard wearing with a clean smooth finish.
styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) is derived from styrene and butadiene. These materials have good abrasion resistance and good aging stability when bonded, offering the perfect gym floor material for dropping heavy weights.
The Primal Strength 20mm EPDM Premium 1m x 0.5m Gym Tile Spec:
- Premium, industry-leading smooth finish
- High impact to protect floors and equipment
- Flexible with a light bounce
- Slip resistant
- Easy to lay (interlocking fixers under the tile)
- Easy to clean
- Meet UK Fire and Smoke Emission Regulations
- Sound resistant
If you require different thicknesses of matting, we stock mats in 40mm thickness. Please call for a custom quote. If unsure of matting requirements, simply tell us your room size and we will send you a quote.
The Primal Strength 20mm EPDM Premium 1m x 0.5m Gym Tile is backed with a full commercial 5-year warranty and should never need replaced. Once the matting is laid please mop the matting with hot water to remove the silicone layer and leave the matting to dry before laying equipment. The matting is very hard wearing and only needs cleaned with hot soapy water.