Primal Strength Commercial Combo IPF Bench Matte BlackRegular price £1,099.00
- Competition style Combo Rack allows both Squat and Bench press
- High Quality heavy gauge steel frame with Lifetime warranty.
- Fully adjustable to suit all user heights.
- Locking height adjustable bench press safety catchers.
- Leverage system allows height adjustment with the loaded bar in place.
- 3 degree “in” or “out” tilt function allows for unobstructed narrow or wide hand spacing on squats.
- Bench Press section detaches in seconds without the use of tools.
The Primal Strength Combo Bench integrates bench press and squat stands in to a single unit, as per those commonly used in IPF Powerlifting competition.
Engineered from heavy gauge commercial grade steel and finished in chip resistant Matte Nero powder coat the Primal Strength Combo Rack is built to withstand the rigours of a Powerlifting club environment; as such it comes with a Lifetime frame and 2 year parts warranty as standard.
The competition height bench press section detaches in seconds with no tools required, and comes complete with spotter stands and height adjustable safety catchers.
The Squat stands offer a 3 degree inward or outward tilt to allow for narrow or wide hand grip spacings to be used, and the roller style bar holders make for a smooth and secure lift off and re-rack on both squats and bench presses.
Changing the rack height between lifters is quick and simple with the dual “lever and pin” mechanisms providing effortless adjustment, even with a loaded bar in place, and the generous maximum and minimum heights will accommodate lifters of all statures. A 25mm hole spacing complete the uprights design, ensuring every lifter can find their own perfect rack height.
The Primal Strength Combo Rack has all the build quality and features you’d expect of a competition spec Powerlifting rack, without the inflated price tag. With it’s rugged 75mm steel base, fully welded roller uprights and adjustable locking bench press safeties it’s perfect for Powerlifting clubs, athletic training gyms or any facility catering to serious strength athletes.