Hack SquatRegular price £3,773.70
Focused on developing the upper leg, the Hack Squat is angled at 45 degrees to reduce stress on the knees and prevent injury. This machine features conveniently placed handles, a comfortable back pad and shoulder support. The wide anti-slip platform incorporating stainless steel footplates helps to keep footing firm and ensure users take the correct exercise position.
- Main Frame: 100 x 50 x 3 ERW flat sided oval
- Produced to BSEN 10305-3:2010
- Polyester powder coated finish
- ISO lateral technology allows users to move both limbs individually.
- 38mm rubber ribbed handles with caped anodised aluminium ends
- Exercise placard with instructional diagrams and targeted muscle groups
- Lifetime warranty on main frame
2209 (mm) | 87 (inches)
1780 (mm) | 70 (inches)
1520 (mm) | 60 (inches)
283 (kg) | 624 (lbs)
280 (kg) | 617 (lbs)
OPTIONAL WEIGHT HORNS
2 Single 2 Double (6 Storage Points)