NAUTILUS® FREEDOM RACKRegular price £5,847.00
LIFT SAFELY. MOVE FREELY.
Users can finally break free from the restricted movement of similar track machines and now perform exercises that feel natural and safe. The Freedom Rack®’s track technology provides simultaneous vertical and horizontal bar movement to mimic the bodies natural strength curve, offering the safety of a Smith Machine and the diversity of a Power Rack. The Freedom Rack features multiple bar rack safety catches that offer forward, rear and lower racking. Intuitive user placards featuring 20 detailed exercise explanations are conveniently located within the unit so members can properly engage in a variety of exercises. The Freedom Rack has many features that offer users peace of mind so that they can safely reach their goals while maximizing every rep.
- Unique technology provides simultaneous bar movement both vertically and horizontally.
- Unique design provides the safety of a Smith Machine with the exercise diversity of a Power Rack.
- Multiple bar rack safety catches offer forward, rear and lower racking for enhanced safety.
- Custom rotating 44 lb (20 kg) Olympic bar.
- Intuitive user placards featuring 20 detailed exercise explanations are conveniently located within the unit.
- Walk-through front design allows for the use of multiple benches.
- Complete Olympic plate storage.
- Integrated multi-grip pull-up station.
- 500 lb (227 kg) max load capacity.
- Rubber feet for floor protection.
W: 191 cm.
L: 211 cm.
H: 229 cm.
Stack Weight: N/A.
Overall Weight: 297 kg.
Shipping Weight: 376 kg.
Warranty: 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, 5 years parts on major mechanical components - guide rods, plates, bearings, etc. 1 year on minor mechanical components - plate switches, cables, grips, etc. 90 days on upholstery, 2 years labour.