NAUTILUS HUMANSPORT® SHOULDER CHESTRegular price £5,875.00
A PERFECT FIT FOR EVERY USER
HumanSport is so simple, intuitive and natural that it feels as if it were custom-built for each and every user. Seven cable-based machines with dual weight stacks provide a complete range of workouts for total body training. When paired with the provided programming designed by our Master Instructors, HumanSport makes a powerful addition to any facility.
- Multiple chest pressing motions including horizontal press, incline and decline. press, chest fly and rotational press.
- Multiple shoulder pressing motions including frontal plane press, sagittal plane press and rotational press.
- Drop-down seat for enhanced training options in the standing position.
- Seated stable, seated unstable and standing positions can be utilized.
- Primary or secondary D-ring selection for more or less pre-stretch.
- Unilateral or bilateral use.
- 2:1 cable ratio for low starting resistance.
- Weight stack utilizes LockNLoad switch technology for quick and easy weight selection even while seated.
- Fold away seat to allow for wheelchair access.
- Accessory handles are optimally placed for easy access while in the seated position.
W: 160 cm.
L: 114 cm.
H: 163 cm.
Stack Weight: 2x 40 kg.
Overall Weight: 298 kg.
Shipping Weight: 351 kg.
Warranty: 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, 5 years parts on major mechanical components - guide rods, plates, bearings, etc. 1 year on minor mechanical components - plate switches, cables, grips, etc. 90 days on upholstery, 2 years labour.5875