NAUTILUS LEVERAGE® CHEST PRESSRegular price £4,086.00
A ONE-OF-A-KIND PLATE LOADED EXPERIENCE
The Nautilus LeverageTM line offers a one-of-a-kind plate-loaded experience with features that outshine the competition. Leverage features stainless steel knurled grips, assisted seat adjustments and user defined pre-stretch settings. Using multiple levers and cams, Leverage creates a unique lifting profile for each movement that maximizes the mechanics of the human body. With a sleek look and integrated storage, the Leverage strength line will appeal to facility operators and their members. It’s all about the feel and once you’ve worked out on Leverage, pushing and pulling weight plates will never be the same.
- Stainless steel knurled grip.
- Max capacity 270 lbs (123 kg) per arm.
- Starting resistance 18 lbs (8 kg) per arm.
- Unilateral independent arm motion.
- Converging motion with user pre-stretch adjustment for optimal start position.
- Intuitive touch points and user friendly gas assisted seat adjust.
- One-of-a-kind lever and cam system for optimum biomechanics.
- Low load points for safe and simple use.
- Integrated plate storage.
- Weight plates sold separately.
W: 150 cm.
L: 180 cm.
H: 147 cm.
STACK WEIGHT: N/A
OVERALL WEIGHT: 218 kg.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 282 kg.
Warranty: 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, 5 years parts on major mechanical components - guide rods, plates, bearings, etc. 1 year on minor mechanical components - plate switches, cables, grips, etc. 90 days on upholstery, 2 years labour.